An Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider for your most challenging projects
You can’t be everything to everybody, especially when it comes to Electronic Manufacturing Services. Federal Electronics decided decades ago to focus on arguably the most difficult niche in the contract electronics industry: low-to-mid volume, higher mix, and higher complexity products. But for companies who reside in this niche, complexity doesn’t end with the actual product itself – it only starts there.
Domestic OEMs who fit this profile tend to face similar challenges, including:
- Volatile demand cycles
- Frequent product configuration changes
- Stringent quality and regulatory requirements
- Time-to-market constraints
- Continuous pricing pressure
Providing comprehensive solutions for complex outsourcing challenges
Federal Electronics recognizes that a comprehensive solution must touch upon more than just manufacturing expertise. It must include:
- Advanced planning systems to create raw material pipelines that flex with the latest demand signals.
- Robust process design and implementation procedures that bring new products to market quickly and efficiently while also addressing existing product redesigns with a high degree of agility.
- Supply chain strategies that align your requirements with “right-sized" qualified suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Automated administrative systems that produce actionable results, on a daily basis, in response to a complex, ever-changing environment.
Uniquely positioned for your long-term success
Federal Electronics’ total solution approach to complex outsourcing challenges is built upon a foundation of success implementing hundreds of projects, incorporating thousands of unique part numbers, over decades of service to OEMs who live through the same challenges that you do.
Our vertical integration model, coupled with our onshore/near-shore facilities, combine world-class performance with cost-effective results. Let us put that expertise to work for you.