Federal Electronics Response to COVID-19
Federal Electronics will remain operational throughout the COVID-19 crisis as a supplier to a number of critical industries and essential products. We’re working with each of our customers to create contingency plans for any possible impacts on operations. Because Federal Electronics has been deemed an essential business, by default, our suppliers are as well. With the support of our partners, Federal Electronics is confident we will surmount any challenges we may face during this crisis. We remain flexible as we continue to adapt in order to support our customers through these trying times.
Employee Health and Well-being Precautionary Measures
The health and safety of our employees, suppliers, and customers is our top priority. We’re working quickly to make sure our work place meets and exceeds the CDC, federal, and state guidelines.
- For those still working in the facility, we’ve implemented new prevention practices:
- Redesigning physical space on the manufacturing floor, and in all other common areas to accommodate social distance guidelines
- Frequent cleaning of all common areas and work spaces
- Mandated 14-day quarantine for any employee displaying symptoms such as fever, cough, fatigue, etc.
- Increasing access to hand sanitizers
- Promoting frequent hand washing
- Requiring all employees to wear cloth face masks or medical masks as appropriate
Thank you for your continued support. We understand these are trying times, and we appreciate your cooperation. We ask that you reach out to your appropriate buyers if you have any concerns in meeting our demand requirements.
Please be safe and stay healthy. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.